Hey everyone, I’m so happy I managed to get my hands on this palette. There was a waiting list for this palette on Cult Beauty for ages! So I was very excited when I managed to purchase this. I personally follow Nicole Concilio on YouTube and I love her channel, videos and personality.
About this product
This palette is a collaboration with the Youtuber Nicole Concilio, her content is make up related, making videos like tutorials and reviews etc. Has 20 different shades, which have mattes, metallic and holographic finishes. The palette has a wide range of warm shades and pops of colour.
The first thing I noticed was the holographic packaging, which I’m obsessed with. The eye shadow shades are beautiful right off the bat. I love doing warm toned eye shadow looks, its definatly my go to. And this palette has some lovely pops of colour which I love using to spice up a look. Overall looking at this palette alone there are many different eyeshadows looks that could be created. I was very excited to see what I could create with the palette.
Make up Look
- Primer- Benefit Porefessional
- Foundation -Milani Conceal and Perfect in Creamy Vanilla
- Concealer – Tarte Shape Tape
- Contour – Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick
- Setting Powder – RCMA translucent powder
- Blush – Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola Lite
- Brows – ABH Brow Pomade in medium brown
- Eyeshadow- Nicole Concilio/Violet Voss palette shades Pizza, Mars, Blou And Pingy
- Lips – Jeffree Star Cosmetics Valour Liquid lipstick in You Better Work
- Highlighter – Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost in Summer Snowcone
I must say I have fallen in love with this palette, the colours are very pigmented, the metallic shades have a beautiful finish. The formula of the product was great, the eyeshadow were very soft and blended beautifully. I think the shade range this palette offers are great, it gives you plenty of colours to work with, so you can make a wide range of different eye looks! The eyeshadow palette definatly is personalised to Nicole Concilio from the packaging all the way down to the shade names, which I love. I will definatly be reaching for this palette a lot!